Our Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions Agreement with respect to our site www.montefortunacigars.com. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Us www.montefortunacigars.com and the Client, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to www.montefortunacigars.com, the content, products or services provided by or through the website, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to the Client.
- www.montefortunacigars.com doesn’t market or sell tobacco products to persons under the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). By placing an order on our website, you swear and affirm under penalty of perjury that you are or the person in your order receiving the shipment of tobacco products from www.montefortunacigars.com is over the age of 18 (or the minimum age in your local jurisdiction, whichever is higher). It is unlawful to attempt to purchase cigars below the minimum age. By clicking on any of the product links on the website, the Client is confirming that he/she is of legal age in his location of residence, and agrees that as part of the ordering process his age may be verified in available age verification databases. If you are not of legal age, use of our website is prohibited.
- Cigar Smoking is considered hazardous to your health. Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, and May Complicate Pregnancy. Smoking by Pregnant Women May Result in Fetal Injury, Premature Birth and Low Birth Weight. Cigar Smoke Contains Carbon Monoxide. Quitting Smoking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Your Health. www.egmcigars.com shall have no liability to you or any third party for adverse health effects from usage of tobacco products.
- We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order for any reason. No order shall be binding on www.montefortunacigars.com until we accept and confirm. You will receive a notification by email once you complete the checkout. All orders are subject to confirmation by us. An order is not confirmed until we have verified with the warehouse that we still have the item(s) in stock. If we don’t have the product in stock at the time of purchase, we will inform you accordingly.
- The Client confirm submitting the order that (i) any credit card information he/she supplies is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by him/her will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) he/she will pay the charges incurred by him/her at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. Your billing information must match the information on your credit card statement. If it does not match, your order may be delayed, during the verification process.
- The contents of this website are copyrighted by www.montefortunacigars.com. All the content within this website including, but not limited to text, images, and coding are the property of www.montefortunacigars.com and protected by International Copyright and Trademark laws. No content may be copied or reproduced in any form, hosted elsewhere online, or utilized in any means without the explicit written permission of www.montefortunacigars.com
- Our merchant processor is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers’payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorisation using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. Our merchant processor supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa namely: Verified By VISA for added security protection for both customers and merchant
- Shipping will have an additional cost unless a certain amount of cigars are ordered. In any other cases shipping costs will apply as per the checkout window.
- Great care is taken in packing in order to protect both the box and the cigars. All boxes are inspected before shipping for quality control. The client has the right to request his box not to be open through the comment section of the order, however doing this forfeits the right to request a refund in case of damaged products.
- Our cigars are sent to you in their original boxes from our temperature/humidity regulated humidors in hermetically sealed packaging in order to preserve freshness. Loose cigars are packed in reusable humidifying pouches.
- The cigars are sent through local courier with delivery time averaging 3 – 14 working days. You may also choose express delivery at an additional cost.
- It is not possible for us to guarantee mailing times as this is out of our control.
- Please note that any other tariffs, customs duty, etc, shall be paid by the person making the delivery and that these costs vary from country to country, We are not liable for the costs your country of residence may impose on your order.
- A tracking code will be issued upon order placement. You can contact our support team through email and live chat to request an update. However with the tracking code you should be able to check it in the given tracking code website.
- Shipping times will vary depending on the accessibility to the final delivery point. For example, it might take more time to deliver the package to rural areas than to metropolitan areas.
- If tracking code indicates that the package was delivered, we will take no responsibility if missing.
- The minimum order for free shipping is as follows:
Cancelling an order
- Please review your selection extra carefully before completing payment, once payment has been completed it is unlikely that we will be able to prevent shipping in time. Therefore you cannot cancel an order once it has been paid.
- All orders are subject to confirmation by Montefortuna. Montefortuna Cigars reserves the right to limit order quantities for a given product. In case an ordered product is not available at the time of shipping, we will inform you in a timely manner.
- If the client is entitled to a replacement for a damaged shipment or a lost package, the amount would be credited to the customer’s account to be used for future orders. The client may request direct reimbursement to the credit card or bank account used to make the order if justified.
- In case of a damaged shipment, a visual proof (photograph or video) must be sent not after 24h from the shipment arrival.
- In the event of loss or seizure of the product, Montefortuna will offer an option for refund or replacement on an case-on-case basis.
In case you need any more information/clarification please, do not hesitate to contact us:
- Please note we will only refund the return shipping cost if our team determines the cigars are defective in any way, or the incorrect cigars have been shipped.